Spotting arthritis in your pitbull is not really that complex. Arthritis does not discriminate! It affects all breeds of all ages including people, dogs, cats and many other mammals. If you are a pitbull owner you want the best for your pit right? You want them bright eyed and bushy tailed always ready to great you at the door. Well if your pitbull is suffering from arthritis it can dramatically changes your pitbulls life. Your pit might not be feeling his or her best and you might stop and think is it virus, a stomach bug, or it could be arthritis. Fact one out of every five dogs is affected by arthritis. Arthritis is the leading cause of pain in our dogs here in the U.S.
How do you spot arthritis in your pitbull?
how do you know if your pitbull is suffering from arthritis? Pay close attention to their cues. Even small changes can be serious. Some of the signs your poit may have arthritis.
- Favoring a limb or paw
- Seeming’s to be stiff not moving normal
- Having a hard time standing or sitting
- You see a big decreased in the energy or activity levels
- Not as alert, ( Not barking at the mail man as often)
- Behavior changes, seeing aggression that’s not normally there
If you see your pitbull with these signs for more than a couple of weeks he or she needs to be seen by a vet as soon as possible. X-rays will be needed to see if there are changes within the hip and joints. Managing your pitbulls arthritis and different treatment plans are out there. For the most part Canine Arthritis is treated much like they treat people.
Pitbull Joint Pain & Dog Arthritis is a debilitating condition. A pitbulls hip and joint pain along with arthritis affects a large majority of the dogs within the USA today. Dog arthritis causes inflammation within your dog’s joints and hips. Dog arthritis will cause your pitbull pain that only gets worse with time.
Treatment and Arthritis Therapies may include:
- Changing your pitbulls diet and providing more exercise to help maintain a proper weight and to keep the fluids moving within their joints.
- There are nonsteroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs that can help and this is the most common treatment here in the U.S. ( Don’t Give up hope there is a natural way to repair the joints )
- Supplements that containing chondrotion, glucosamine, fatty acids etc have shown to help relieve and repair arthritis in our dogs! ( Please don’t give your pitbull your medication )
This being said above let me introduce you to a supplement that has worked wonders not only for my dogs but many. NuJoint Plus Pitbull Arthritis Supplement will not only help repair damaged and painful joints it will give your pitbull its life back. You will see your pit become care free and begin playing all within a matter of a few weeks. If you don’t see amazing results, your purchase is backed by NuVet Labs 60 day Money back guarantee! This life changing dog arthritis supplement can be purchased for as little as 53 cents a day. Is your pitbulls health and happiness worth 53 cents a day? We know you will always do what you can to your pets. With that being said, We all need to be proactive about our pet’s health and there comfort. What better can we give them than a dog arthritis supplement that is 100% natural, safe and risk free!
NuJoint is a natural anti-inflammatory hip and joint therapy that contains precise percentages of the finest pharmaceutical, human-grade ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Methysulfonymethane (MSM) and vitamin C (ester c )combined in a highly digestible and bio-available formula. NuJoint is highly recommended for pets with arthritis, hip dysplasia and other joint and skeletal conditions. This cutting edge formula has been proven to enhance your dog’s mobility and quality of life.